Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Let the Work Begin!

Good Morning All! :) 
Got some tea with my honey and ready for this exciting day!

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard

Ready to finally begin working on my designs and illustrations. My first focus is going to be getting my knit designs in order. 

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard

My lovely husband modified and built me a work space! Today I am only showing a few details and will go more in depth at a later time. 

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard

Here is the shelving unit he got me for my yarn stash and supplies. 

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard

There just happened to be a perfect place on my art table to store my circular needles on. 

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard


I have it so each hole holds a different size needle. Each hole is able to hold quite a few needles at a time. I love how easy accessible and organized it is. Yay. No more jars holding my circulars and risking them warping. :) 


© 2012 Heidi Chouinard

You could probably get a piece like this with holes in it at Home Depot or Lowes and incorporate it into your own space! 

Well, it's back to work for me! Have a great day! 







4 comments:

  1. I have the exact same table. I love the idea of storing your needles in that space! Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the work space! He's such a sweetie! You both are so blessed to have found each other! :-)

    Any idea if it's an Ikea desk? I'd love to get one similar for my crochet and photography stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We truly ARE blessed to have each other, a gift from God. :)
      I love, love, love my work space! I will blog about more details in a other post. Half of my work table folds up into a drawing table!
      It is a Ikea desk. The cubby shelf is also from Ikea.
      How is your crocheting going?! Have you been working on photography stuff lately?

      Delete