Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hi!


Hey!! Sorry for the MIA! It's been a busy few weeks. I just got back from the prairie lands-It was such a great visit helping my sister-in-law out with the babes and kiddies. Hehe, got lots of snuggles in, and lots of sweet-yummy baby smell...mmmm, seriously, there is nothing like the smell of a newborn baby. Yeah...I got a bit of the baby blues now. :P 
It was a wonderful time, that went by so incredibly fast...too fast. Mama and the babes are doing great! So thankful that everyone is healthy and doing well. 

During my busy visit, I still found time for some knitting. I made the twins each a pair of winter mitts. I meant to snag a picture of them to share with you, but I literally finished the last mitt the night before heading back home. With the rate those boys are growing, I hope the mitts last them through this winter! :P 

So, in Manitoba is gets much colder quicker than it does here in Ontario. I realized I need to scurry in knitting myself some warmer knits for this fast-approaching Canadian winter. Nope, I am still not used to the cold weather out here. I'm learning that the trick is all in wearing the proper gear before heading outside. I'm already half done with a pair of mitts, then a warmer hat, and, of course, a girl needs her options...so, I think adding another warm cowl to my closet is very necessary(that will make a total of 2 cowls) not ridiculous, right? 

It's rare that I do any selfish knitting...I'm kind of excited...OK, a lot excited...I get to actually wear my finished product! Yay! 

2 comments:

  1. So where is the result of your knitting? :) Pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...I actually took some pictures today and was planning on posting something tonight! Stay tuned! :) Thank you so much for your support Scout and Rice! xo

      Delete