Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Save!



Well. That was a close one...I have 7 rows left on this guy, and my yarn ran short. Thank goodness I was able to get the same colorway sent to a local yarn shop! Phew...nervous break down averted, haha. She will be finished soon! 

Hope everyone has been having a great spring...it feels so good to not have to bundle up to go outside. ;P I am getting psyched for visiting my family in a couple weeks! And getting to be back in my element---the beeeeeach! Yesssss. 
Happy Saturday! xo

6 comments:

  1. So where's the big reveal? :)

    (Christie, aka ScoutandRice).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear!! Life has been busy...hopefully soon! I haven't forgotten..I am eager to set up the etsy shop too. I've been busy with work, and been having a hard time juggling things. Thank you for all your love and support! I means more than you know. :)
      Do you have a blog now?!?! I'm excited to see your work! Can you send me the link? xo

      Delete
  2. Alas, my blog idea has fallen off the wagon - life is busy here too! I really enjoy popping in here every now and then read what you're up to though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, I here yah...don't stop popping in! I love hearing from you. :) An update soon...in fact, your comment inspired me to kick my butt into gear today...I finally picked up the needles and started knitting Smooshy ears! :D Thank you!

      Delete
    2. I often see you pinning lovely knitted things and I think 'Oh that's nice!' and then see it's from you. :) Hope you're doing well! Miss reading your posts.

      Delete