Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Needle Clicking Away

Hey guys! My wedding day/moving day is approaching! I have been super busy getting everything ready. I am so excited. In addition to all the planning I have been busy pumping out hand knits for Misha & Puff.


I just knit the garments and Anna, owner/founder of Misha & Puff does all the  finishing work.  Above are a pair of booties completely finished(not by me). 

These Booties in Madelinetosh Ink(dark blue) 100% Merino Wool are a pair of the booties I knit for Misha & Puff



 © 2012 Heidi Chouinard

Misha & Puff focuses on innovative yet simple designs for babies and toddlers. 
I can't get over the super adorable cuteness of Misha & Puff knits!  

 © 2012 Heidi Chouinard

 © 2012 Heidi Chouinard

Anna has also offered me a short term internship! All very exciting, yes. :D I am so grateful to Anna for giving me this opportunity. Thank you Misha & Puff!

I do have some of my own knits to share soon. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment