Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happiest Birthday Little Sister!






 

I know, I know, I'm a day early. :P Tomorrow is my sister's birthday! She's going to be...well...I won't reveal that. Gosh we are getting old. I remember as a child, how excited I was when my sister came into the world. And then came the years of being the older, bossy sister. We had so much fun growing up! It was impossible for my sister and I to get bored-we always got creative with playing. From video store, to framing store, haha, it seemed we always picked some sort of 'job' role to imitate and called that playing. Oh, and can't forget the old, famous, turning our beds into space ships, and pretending our bedroom floor was lava-jumping from pillow to pillow(rock to rock), making sure not to fall in. Ah, the good ol' days.
Melissa, my beauty, I am so blessed to have you for a sister. You mean the world to me. Hope your birthday is full of awesomeness! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment