Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Cat Love









I really miss having a cat around. Growing up, always having a cat in the house, is quite difficult to break(cats really like my husband, and love to make him stuffy to the point of barely breathing-antihistamines only go so far). 

I've been going through cat withdrawals-I need a good dose of cat. I particularly want this cat. I mean, look at him....that round face; those eyes, nose, wittle mouth. The stare, all the cuddles....sigh...maybe one day they'll come up with a scientific break through for cat allergies. A girl can be hopeful. :) Oh! I almost forgot one of the best parts of this cat...his name, is...get ready for it...Pompon. Okay, maybe I'm the only one who thinks that name is awesome-quite fitting though, don't you think? This cat=perfection.

Happy Friday everyone! xo








1 comment: