Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Slow Moving...I Just Want to Knit



It's been a busy couple weeks, and it's about to get even busier over the next week and a half or so. I've got to take advantage of the spare time that I have-this guy is slow moving, but getting there. I've learned a valuable lesson...knit the bobbles in with the fabric, rather than knitting them separately and having to attach them--tediously painful. I thought by knitting them separately and attaching them was going to give a more clean, flawless look...wrong. Oh. Have I mentioned I don't care for sewing?

Hope you are enjoying your week! xo

2 comments:

  1. Dude... knitting bobbles separately?! Madness! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhaha....yyyyeah-I don't know what I was thinking! Ugh.

      Delete