Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

A SPECIAL THANK YOU



I have to thank a very special person. Marie Barron, owner of Nightingale Arts in Salem . She is pretty much an Aunt to me. Marie has given me a wonderful opportunity to grow as an Artist. She has taught me so much! My sister and I work for her at Nightingale Arts, manning the counter and making Artwork for the shop. It is a true blessing!

Marie has had this dream of opening up her own shop since she was young. A lover and appreciator of handmade things/Art/Design, she has put together this amazing shop! Her and my Uncle Mike get unique(sometimes antique)furniture from auctions and then design, re-finish, and re-upholster, putting a modern, classic, original twist on it!

Marie Barron will always be an inspiration to me, and I am forever grateful for the opportunity she has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment