Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Weeble On A Slate

Now that the mural is finished we(my sister and I) have been back at the store for some laid back creativity, from getting creative with paints on hanging slates to birdhouses. It is June and we are already beginning to paint things geared towards halloween. Living in Salem for a good chunk of my life, I have successfully avoided the total ciaos that takes place downtown every year during the whole month of October(don't get me wrong, it can be a lot of fun, it is just not my thing)...but this year it is going to be unavoidable. We are going to be setting up a booth down town in October with some halloween things as well as some regular items that are sold at Nightingale. We are going to be in the midst of it all! Ahhhhh! 
On a positive note, I think it is going to be good exposure for Nightingale. 
Below is one of my halloween creations on a slate. As most of you have guessed, I like to create cutesy characters with unique, simple, designs/patterns. Weeble, is a ghost who is dressed up as a sort of bunny, who dwells gaurdian over the pumpkin patch during the night. 

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 


No comments:

Post a Comment