Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

K1, P1, take bite of a sugar cookie

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a great weekend! 
I am allllmost finished with the first design. :D I have the pattern all typed up and just have a small amount knitting left to do, which is going to have to be put on hold for a short while. I am practically out of the colorway I am using for that design, so I needed to get more...that is a long story I am not going to get into, but after much searching I wasn't able to find what I needed. A couple days later a special someone(you know who you are) found it for me!!! Thank you!!! I just ordered it yesterday. It may not be in for a few weeks, so for the time being I am moving on to the next design. 

A little peek of what is to come next...

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard


and I am filling the house of the aroma of this yummy, deliciousness...

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard

MmmmmM.

No comments:

Post a Comment