Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ruben's Bumper

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!! My husband and I had our first Christmas together as a family, just us. It was absolutely lovely. :) 

Since yesterday evening, I have already been back to working on the designs! Here is The very first design I did...the one that was put on hold, waiting for more yarn. 

Ruben's Bumper

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard

When I was designing this piece I was thinking, 'Circus'. It originally was going to be named the Balloon Jumper, resembling something that of clown pants, but it is not exactly a jumper. It's a mix between a soaker, jumper, and overall's. My Husband came up with the name Bumper, and it stuck. :) 


6 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Where can I find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I am still making modifications to the pattern and am not sure yet when I will be making the patterns public. When I do though, you will be able to find the patterns right here on my blog!

      Delete
  2. Adorable! It's so retro looking; like something my dad would have worn when he was a baby in the 40s!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Jen! Haha, it does have a retro touch to it, hey?
      When I was designing it I was actually thinking along the lines of 'circus'...a balloon jumper, sort of like clown pants.

      Delete
  3. Hi, is the pattern available now??? I just discovered this post today :)

    ReplyDelete