Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

I'm Grateful for...



Hi guys :) 

So you're probably wondering why I'm changing 'The Little Joys' to 'I'm Grateful for...'-let me explain a bit:

With 'The Little Joys',  my intent was always to share with you guys things that I am grateful for. It is helpful for me to re-asses my previous week, and remind myself how grateful I should be for the many blessings in my week. 
Now going back to 'The Little Joys'...For me, joy is more of a sentiment, rather than a feeling. Not to say that I don't have feelings of true happiness and content-cause that is very much the case when I am joyful. For instance, I find much joy in my faith-No matter what struggles and trials I face in life, I always have the option to face them with great joy. Easier said than done though, hey? I could go on, and on, but will keep it short. ;) 
So, with all that said, I think that the new title is more appropriate.
Does that all make sense? Ok...moving on. 

Oh, haha, by the way, that furry face is my sister's cat Olive, who I miss dearly...MMMM! <<<That's me squeezing her with my heart.

I'm Grateful for...

*God's grace and mercy

*Attending what was probably our last BBQ of the year, spending time with good company.

*Praying the Rosary

*My husband working from home more often

*My husband.

*Emails with my sister

*The opportunity to go help out my sister-in-law and her family, after the twins are born! I leave in a few weeks-so excited!

*All the lovelies in my life...you all know who you are. ;)

*The cooler weather...ahhh...and the changing colors of the trees.

*The crunching of crisp leaves underneath my flip-flops...yup, that's right...I'm still wearing flip flops, and will for as long as I can. 

*Chocolate...need I say more?

*Spending quality time with the hubby, especially the time spent cooking together in the kitchen.

*Hmmm...I know there's much more...I'm having a hard time re-capping...see, even waiting two weeks, I'm having a hard time recalling what I should be grateful for. 

*Meeting some new people and chit-chatting with a fellow knitter

* A rubber whisk and a medium-sized sieve. 

*Going grocery shopping in the morning rather than the evening...let me tell you, I am truly grateful for this...going in the morning makes such a difference, and you get first pick of all the good meat on sale. 

What are you grateful for? Happy Friday! xo









No comments:

Post a Comment