Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

'The Golden Girls' and Slippers


A pair of 'Leg Warmer Slippers' on the needles. Continuous garter stitch knitting with 100% merino wool is like...well...like knitting butter? That's the best I can come up with at the moment. It is so smooth and relaxing. 
To top it all off, I've been on a 'Golden Girls' kick, watching episode after episode for the past week. Ahhhh. Love it. In case anyone's interested, you can watch 'The Golden Girls' on Youtube here.


"Picture it, Sicily, 1941..." -Sophia

2 comments:

  1. I love the golden girls, I own one of the series on DVD, makes me wan´t to watch them again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bryndis,
      You totally should! ;) Its been nostalgic, comforting, and relaxing, watching 'The Golden Girls' marathon. I just told my husband the other day, I want all the seasons on dvd.

      Delete