Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Morning Sunshine



Good Morning everyone. :) 
What a lovely Easter weekend we had. We took a stroll down by the river, with a couple of friends from Stephen's work, and took some pictures-I'll edit and upload some maybe sometime this week. We then went for some Vietnamese for dinner. It was delicious! I got my favorite, Pad Thai.
It was funny, as we were walking through Chinatown we kept passing restaurants named, "Pho Bo Ga La", then a couple doors down, "Pho Bo Ga King", a block down, "Pho Bo Ga 2", and then "New Pho Bo Ga"...haha, very original-it was quite amusing. If you ever go to a Pho Bo Ga in Chinatown, I'd make sure you know what block it's on first.

On the knitting end: I've finished the Hooded Scarf, and am ready to start working on the next winter item before moving onto the spring/summer collection! I will blog about it later on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment